Veterinarian Operating Partner
We’re currently looking for dedicated, entrepreneurial and self-starting professionals who would like to grow their skills and join our primary care, house call, veterinary practice expansion in Pennsylvania, Ohio, South New Jersey, Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia. Each state can have multiple practice locations. Experienced veterinarians with at least two years working experience in any veterinarian environment are welcome!
Our house-call veterinarians are operating partners. They receive a financial share in the revenue and profits of their veterinary practice. We will train you in the details of the house call environment.
Here is what MVS Pet Care is offering:
- Guaranteed, competitive salary with built-in profit and revenue sharing.
- We are committed to working with the highest quality Veterinarians to build and nurture doctor-pet-family relationships.
- Comprehensive training on treating patients in the “at-home” environment.
- A rewarding and fun lifestyle and career. As a House Call Veterinarian, you will see fewer daily patient than you would in a traditional practice. You will spend more time with each pet in the less-stressful “at-home” environment.
- A schedule that will be primarily a day-time, non-emergency schedule. A successful house call practice will include some weekend and early evening coverage, but compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
- Full scheduling support, patient follow-up, and referral management from our vet techs and support personnel.
- Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision benefits provided.
- Short Term/Long-Term Disability coverage and Life Insurance options
- Option to receive health benefits as a stipend
- Professional liability insurance provided.
- CE allowance provided
- Generous vacation and PTO policy.
- Moving Allowance considered
- A company vehicle for full-time veterinarians and an auto allowance for part-time veterinarians. Company vehicles come equipped with full safety features, equipment, supplies, access to electronic medical records, etc.
- Full-time or part-time positions available. (This is not 1099-contractor work)
Ideal candidates are expected to:
- Practice in accordance with state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
- Have a positive and upbeat demeanor with all patients and clients
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter motivated to perform individually in caring for pets.
- Have a willingness to learn how to provide in-home care for patients
- Make effective, well-informed decisions that are in the best interest of patients.
- Collaborate with other veterinarians in the national MVS Network to share best practices in a cooperative and continuously learning environment.
- Have two years working experience in a professional veterinary environment.